NIWeek 2017 is rapidly approaching! If you are attending NIWeek come see
G Systems in Booth 332. We will have demos as well as engineers, sales and executives onsite. Contact us and schedule time to touch base during the event, or just stop by Booth 332.
Check out the sessions we are presenting this year. If these topics are useful be sure to add these to your schedule.
- Building a Tester with Maximum Reuse: see how VeriStand, TestStand and LabVIEW can be used together to maximize productivity and minimize the need for custom code. This session will be presented by Russell Blake (G Systems) and Andrew Heim (National Instruments).
- AD0413: Alliance Day, Monday, May 22 from 2:30-3:30 p.m., Room 19B
- 0607: Thursday, May 25, from 9:15-10:15 a.m., Room 17A
- Software Test: It's Not as Hard as You Think: learn what unit testing is, how to do it, and how it can add value to your development workflow as it helps document your code and guide your design. Presented by Jon McBee (Composed Systems) and Russell Blake (G Systems).
- 0584: Wednesday, May 24, from 3:30-4:30 p.m., Room G
- Planning for Change and Coping When Plans Change: reduce the impact of inevitable requirements and design changes with project-appropriate preparation and design decisions. Also learn methods to refactor code and the causes that necessitate it. G Systems’ Jeremy Marquis will present this topic.
- 0618: Wednesday, May 24, from 9:15-10:15 a.m., Room G
On Tuesday at NIWeek (May 23), LabVIEW architects are invited to join us at our annual LAVA BBQ, starting at 7 p.m. at Scholz Garten. If you don't have tickets yet, you can get them here. Prices go up starting May 22.
We look forward to seeing NIWeek attendees soon at one of the test and measurement industry’s ultimate learning events.
G Systems enjoyed an exciting time at NIWeek 2016. Learn more here.