G Systems Kicks Off the CLA Summit with 7th Annual Social
The National Instruments CLA Summit is coming up on Sept. 12. For the last six years, attendees have been able to reconnect and share their excitement at our annual kickoff social event. We invite you to attend this year’s G Systems-sponsored CLA Summit Kickoff Social on Tuesday, Sept. 11, at the The Hideout Pub in Austin, TX.
The CLA Summit brings together LabVIEW programmers to share advanced software engineering topics, preview new LabVIEW features, and network with other Certified LabVIEW Architects (CLAs) and members of NI R&D. The Summit themes this year are:
- Learning to build tools and toolchains
- Solutions to complicated programming problems
Four G Systems CLAs are attending this year, including Jeremy Marquis, co-chair for the Summit. Mike Taylor from G Systems will be joining other presenters in a popular, high-speed series of seven, seven-minute presentations.
We invite attendees to join us for the Tuesday, Sept. 11, evening gathering, sponsored by G Systems. Snacks and appetizers will be provided at The Hideout Pub starting at 7:30pm. Come and share your past year’s challenges and victories.
About the CLA Summit
The CLA Summit is a free two-and-a-half-day conference that enables the community’s CLAs to:
- Network and exchange best practices with other CLAs, NI executives, and engineers
- Preview and influence the LabVIEW roadmap and unreleased product features
- Hear presentations on advanced topics in software engineering
- Meet one on one with NI R&D developers
- Recertify as a CLA for free